Hallmark offers nameplates in a variety of substrates to meet your user’s needs and your product’s specifications. We offer polycarbonate (lexan) nameplates for cost-effective applications and a wide variety of uses.
Polycarbonate nameplates are an excellent material for multi-use applications. They feature:
• Wide Temperature Tolerance
• Available in thicknesses from .005″ to .025″
• Available in Gloss, Velvet & Matte Finishes
• Suitable for Indoor & Outdoor Applications
• Available flammability ratings from ULVTM-2 to UL94V0
For your polycarbonate nameplates, we can follow your specifications or our design team can work with you to ensure the most efficient and cost-effective design to meet the end user’s satisfaction.
Hallmark Nameplate is ISO 9001:2008 certified for all nameplate production (paper, polycarbonate, polyester, vinyl, aluminum, and domed). If you have questions about nameplates and whether paper substrate material is appropriate for your project, call us today!