At Hallmark Nameplate we have been achieving our goal of producing quality products for our customers in a timely manner, at the best price for over 55 years. One the most popular procured products we have made from the beginning, is nameplates, which have certainly come along way.
Although, Hallmark currently serves the medical, computer, telecommunications, OEM, military and aerospace industries, we are also equipped to produce nameplates for any company looking for the right partner.
This durable form of product identification – known as the nameplate – is very important to display on your products for many reasons. Nameplates are used on so many products to identify the manufacturer, the brand, the product name, as well as important specifications like RPM’s (revolutions for minute) or voltage for instance.
At Hallmark, we offer nearly every substrate for large or small runs with any adhesive material, and we have the ability to screen or digital print on materials as thin as .003 inches. Since we have been making them successfully for so long, we are experts at customizing nameplates to your specs with a quick turn around time.
Need more proof? Let’s explore what nameplates can mean for your business and how important they can be to your bottom line.
- Vital Information: Number one, nameplates play an important role in quickly providing the user with vital information like, classifications, descriptions, warnings, schematics, instructions, or many other types of communications that you want to be permanently shown on your product. Serial numbers and approvals or recognition (e.g. an endorsement by a governing body) should be visible.
- Branding: Investing in nameplates allows a brand to stand out from the competition. They can provide a decorative solution, or compliance to brand standards that enhances the product, while offering a quick turn time as compared to other methods of identification. Strategically placed, a nameplate can enhance the impact of a logo or brand, and heighten the connection to the product.
- Safety and Caution: Be compliant! Tell your customers you are certified. Avoid fines for missing warning labels. Keep up with any hazard warnings or OSHA requirements. Display certifications like “UL” or “CSA.” Your customers will have no doubt that your product has been vetted by inspections and testing through an independent source. These certifications assure customers that they can expect a product that works well and safely. When something does go wrong, a well-designed nameplate can make replacing parts, and repairs that much simpler, which can make your customers happy and create loyalty.
- Affordability: Compared to other ways of marking products, nameplates are an inexpensive way to identify them. Nameplate production includes labels and overlays that don’t require embossing or extensive engineering. Compared with graphic overlays, nameplates offer faster production and lower cost without sacrificing quality, and yet they have staying power! Serial numbers, model numbers, voltage, Amperage, etc. are just a few of the details that you want to make sure stay visible on your product no matter what its fate.
- Inventory Tracking: For businesses with physical assets, it is vital to keep track of inventory, and monitor property to help with loss prevention or for inventory audits. Tagging your property in this manner can also give you the ability to calculate the value of each asset over its life cycle. Using bar codes can help track maintenance and repairs.
As you consider your requirements, rest assured that your project will be in good hands with Hallmark Nameplate. We are certified as an ISO 9001:2008 registered manufacturer of industrial nameplates, membrane switches, graphic overlays, control panels, and printed circuit boards. We are listed as an approved supplier with CSA, UL, and ITAR.
If your nameplate project requires additional treatment, let us enhance it using LED lighting, fiber optic backlighting, and appealing graphic overlays using state-of-the-art equipment. We will gladly walk through the entire development process to make sure you have the right nameplate for your specific needs. Being known for exceeding customer expectations, our talented in-house engineering and graphic teams are available to assist you at any time.