Hallmark Nameplate is a ISO 9001:2008 certified company.
ISO 9001 is a quality management standard used at Hallmark Nameplate on all identification nameplates, membrane switches, graphic overlays, control panels, value-added assemblies, and box builds . ISO 9001 one of the most widely used quality management tools in the world today.
Hallmark Nameplate, Inc. has developed and implemented this quality management system to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide products that meets customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements. We aim to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for continual improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
Benefits of ISO 9001 as a Customer
1. Efficiency: Since Hallmark Nameplate has gone through the ISO 9001:2008 certification process we have analyzed our processes and how to have top quality and efficiency.
2. Savings: Studies show that ISO certified companies’ experienced increased productivity and savings that are passed onto the customer.
3. Internationally Recognized: The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) is recognized worldwide as the authority on quality management. You can be assured that our quality commitment is genuine.
4. Manufacturer Relationship: The consistency and documentation insures that you will have a positive and long term relationship with Hallmark Nameplate, Inc long into the future.
5. Documentation: The ISO standard requires documentation of all process and any changes. This insures consistently and consensus especially for printed products which are always in a state of evolution.
6. Consistently: All processes from research and development, to production, to shipping, are defined, outlined and documented. This assures you that at Hallmark Nameplate we consistently serve you needs effectively.
7. Satisfaction: Your satisfaction is ensured because of the benefits of ISO 9001:2008 to company efficiency, consistency and dedication to quality service.
8. Constant improvement: Improvements are carefully planned and implemented based on facts, using a system of documentation and analysis, to ensure the best decisions are made by Hallmark Nameplate to help improve your products.
View our ISO Certification here.
Hallmark Nameplate is an approved supplier with Underwriters Laboratory (UL).
Underwriters Laboratories Inc. (UL) is an independent, not-for-profit product safety testing and certification organization. UL has tested products for public safety for over a century. Each year, more than 17 billion UL Marks are applied to products worldwide.
Please click HERE to view our UL Listing
UL is not affiliated with Hallmark Nameplate, and does not endorse the Web site.
Hallmark Nameplate is an approved supplier with Canadian Standards Association (CSA)
CSA International pre-approves labels used on certified equipment which bear safety information and warning messages for end-users. Pre-tested labeling systems are recognized by CSA for different conditions (e.g., indoors, outdoors, etc.) Hallmark Nameplate’s CSA certified processes are identical to the UL Recognized processes. If a CSA certified process is requested, Hallmark will add its CSA designated identification mark to the label near the CSA logo.
Please click HERE to view our CSA Listing.
Hallmark Nameplate is an approved supplier with International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) is a set of United States government regulations that control the export and import of defense-related articles and services on the United States Munitions List (USML).These regulations implement the provisions of the Arms Export Control Act (AECA), and are described in Title 22 (Foreign Relations), Chapter I (Department of State), Subchapter M of the Code of Federal Regulations. The Department of State Directorate of Defense Trade Controls (DDTC) interprets and enforces ITAR. Its goal is to safeguard U.S. national security and further U.S. foreign policy objectives. The related Export Administration Regulations (Code of Federal Regulations Title 15 chapter VII, subchapter C) are enforced and interpreted by the Bureau of Industry and Security in the Commerce Department. The Department of Defense is also involved in the review and approval process. Physical enforcement of import and export laws at border crossings is performed by Customs and Border Protection, an agency of the Department of Homeland Security.
For practical purposes, ITAR regulations dictate that information and material pertaining to defense and military related technologies (for items listed on the U.S. Munitions List) may only be shared with U.S. Persons unless authorization from the Department of State is received or a special exemption is used. U.S. Persons (including organizations) can face heavy fines if they have, without authorization or the use of an exemption, provided foreign (non-US) persons with access to ITAR-protected defense articles, services or technical data.(from wikipedia)